ONLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER FOR FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS FOR NOW
CHOOSE YOUR PIZZA OPTION FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU
1. Margherita - the is the perfect balance of salty dough, sweet tomato sauce, creamy mozzarella & aromatic basil.
2. A Veg for All Seasons - Our San Manzana tomato base with mozzarella, roasted Smokey artichokes, kalamata black olives, caramelised red onion, wild forest mushrooms and red peppers.
3. Roasted Mushroom & Truffle Oil - A “Pizza bianca” or white pizza – we replace the tomato base with a creamy unbelievably moreish Béchamel sauce, but with our Neapolitan dough. The truffle is real hero which combines beautifully with the smokey mushrooms to make a truly unique and delicious artisan pizza.
4. Chorizo & Chilli - Spain meets Italy, a discovery of our travels through the Basque region of Spain we use Chorizos with light smokiness from the mild pimento that gives a wonderful spicy finish. We combine with sweet tomato sauce, creamy mozzarella, aromatic basil & fresh chilli.
5. Magnificamente Meaty - Our take on the classic ‘meat feast pizza’. Made with our sweet tomato sauce, creamy mozzarella combined with our famous slow-cooked 7-hours pork & prime beef meatballs, spicy Brindisa Chorizo and pepperoni, giving it a distinct flavour. The meat lover’s answer to the mighty meaty.
6. Double Pepperoni - Made with our delicious Neapolitan dough and sweet tomato sauce, creamy mozzarella combined with our double pepperoni.
We make our pizza with a few simple ingredients, so the right flour is essential. Ours is the very best for making Neapolitan style pizza and 100% Italian Caputo Blue ‘00’ Flour, from the Mulino Caputo family in Naples and their recipe dates back to 1924.
Our dough is made from scratch daily by hand the old-fashioned way and allow our dough to proof over time. We then hand-stretch every dough puck carefully to ensure we keep the air-pockets in the dough…this gives us the best charred Cornicione (crust) for the classic Neapolitan pizza.
Our pizza is made from slow rising dough and is baked in our oven at 450C. The slow levitation and blast cooking process lock in the flour’s natural aroma and moisture giving a soft and easily digestible charred crust. As a result, the crust (cornicione) is excellent and shouldn’t be discarded or thought of as 'burnt', as this adds to the flavour.
Our tomato base is 100% organic agriculture and 100% Italian. Red Piennolo DOP sweet tomatoes from the volcanic area of Vesuvio. San Marzano tomatoes from Dell’Agro Sarnese Nocerino DOP.